Family Visa


The U.S. immigration laws have certain allowances for non-immigrant visa holders, lawful permanent residents and U.S. citizens to bring their dependents (spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age) to the United States. However, there are many rules, regulations and forms within the process. To avoid jeopardizing your family’s visa, you need the help of an experienced immigration lawyer.

Choosing a lawyer for your family is an important decision. It is a decision that can and will affect the future of your family Attorney Yvette Mastin and staff will carefully answer your questions and help you through your family immigration matters, every step of the way.

To discuss your situation or for help with your family visa, call Attorney Yvette Mastin, today!